• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

8 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Not sure my call with heat wave will verify now.

Tomorrow will be a big day.  Seems Thur is a no go so will need Monday and a delayed front pass Wed.  At least something interesting to watch.  Either way, it is going to be hot for 2-3 days.  LOL.

LNS still climbing today FWIW. 

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Tomorrow will be a big day.  Seems Thur is a no go so will need Monday and a delayed front pass Wed.  At least something interesting to watch.  Either way, it is going to be hot for 2-3 days.  LOL.

LNS still climbing today FWIW. 

Why can't it be hot for 2-3 weeks???

8 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Why can't it be hot for 2-3 weeks???

Is 70's and 80's not enough?  LOL.  There is no cold imminent.  You have entered the time of Voyager.  Despite the rainy/dreary day for some, yesterday, the weekend as a whole is SOOOOOO much better than last year.  You win.  You should be shimmying around the thread mocking me, paweather, Blizz, etc.  LOL.  

celeb dance gifs news tom hanks weather - 5177538048

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Is 70's and 80's not enough?  LOL.  There is no cold imminent.  You have entered the time of Voyager.  Despite the rainy/dreary day for some, yesterday, the weekend as a whole is SOOOOOO much better than last year.  You win.  You should be shimmying around the thread mocking me, paweather, Blizz, etc.  LOL.  

I miss the heatwave of old, when they'd last for more than a day or two, and then when it would break, it would still be in the low 80's. 

I suppose it could be that back then I lived in the Lehigh Valley where it was considerably warmer than the arctic Skook, where I live now. 

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

NOT Allowed! :)

2 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Yes from the days of Havilcek and Cowens era!

Congrats!  I think they showed they were the better the team.  They were also the only team with a realistic chance to compete in the next round (IMO).  Tatum and Brown are going to have to cut back on the TO's.  I actually grew up a Celts fan but switched to Dallas when their franchise was born.  McHale, Dennis Johnson, The Chief,, Danny Ainge, etc...

7 minutes ago, canderson said:

90 at 2 pm here. Should have 4, maybe 5, consecutive days at 92 or above. 

Hmmm

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

GFS is going down in flames - already up to 87 here. 90 seems quite likely.

It is the GFS, Nam, HRRR, Icon, etc....only the Rgem had it touching 90 today.   Most other were low to mid 80's.  I did not check the Euro.