• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Spring 2022

26 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of hot weather, but I'd at least like it to be warm for the holiday weekend. Cold weather on Memorial Day weekend flat out sucks. 

Not sure too many models are showing cold weather....warm rain or warm no rain :-).  Seems they are trying to focus in on Friday and Sat being somewhat wet and then drier. Give a star to MU if that happens. 

53 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Not sure too many models are showing cold weather....warm rain or warm no rain :-).  Seems they are trying to focus in on Friday and Sat being somewhat wet and then drier. Give a star to MU if that happens. 

Oh sure, I understand. Was it last year it was cold(ish?) I'm just saying in general, I like Memorial Day weekend to feature weather that's suitable for summery outdoorsy kinda things. LOL

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Oh sure, I understand. Was it last year it was cold(ish?) I'm just saying in general, I like Memorial Day weekend to feature weather that's suitable for summery outdoorsy kinda things. LOL

Last Memorial day I was out at Caledonia with a coat on reserving a table.    LOL.    Of course my heater kicking on yesterday is probably just as bad. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Last year LSV had temps in the low-to-mid 50s for Memorial Day weekend. If I remember correctly we set some records for lowest daily highs in late May. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, paweather said:

Saturday looks wet again on the GFS pretty much all day. 

Had some time this afternoon, taking a break from calculating the chances of the Mav's beating the Dub's 3 more times, and noticed the Euro is fairly dry Saturday.   Its been slowly becoming more the last few runs. See if GFS follows suit.   It is also the first model I saw with the MU mini heatwave next week.    Of course saying the Euro is the warmest is like saying the Yank's spend a lot of money. 

16 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Had some time this afternoon, taking a break from calculating the chances of the Mav's beating the Dub's 3 more times, and noticed the Euro is fairly dry Saturday.   Its been slowly becoming more the last few runs. See if GFS follows suit.   It is also the first model I saw with the MU mini heatwave next week.    Of course saying the Euro is the warmest is like saying the Yank's spend a lot of money. 

I'm not saying it can't happen but they need to beat Golden State on their floor twice. WOW if they do.

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I will be in Tampa so I know it will be summery there.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I love me some Davis Bertans! :)  

He is actually the tallest guy in either teams rotation right now.  Strange but true.  One of 3 6'10 guys but is taller than the other two.  He had a Ginger dunk last night.   If this faces does not bring out fear in Steph not Seth, I do not know what else will.  image.png.99207f4cbe8125c42772cb54a6ed34d7.png