Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

6 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Nothing good in there.

At least at the Senators games you can get a 24oz for $9

4 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Where is the Schmidt's at?

Not sure if either of you have been at a 'World of Beer" location, but they were the most expensive I have ever seen...until this pic.  The Schmidt's is in with the rest of the waters. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Not sure if either of you have been at a 'World of Beer" location, but they were the most expensive I have ever seen...until this pic.  The Schmidt's is in with the rest of the waters. 

At one time Schmidts was the official beer of the Philadelphia Phillies, is it still the official beer of the Phillies?

48 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Picked up .65" total here, .05" of which fell before midnight. 

That's 1.92" of rain since last Friday PM. 

Well well would ya look here, Snowman picked up .66", a rare but resounding victory, sure to be celebrated with cheap light beer.  And no, I will not entertain the idea that one hundredth of an inch could be due to human error B)

A low of 55 here last night.  Looks like the 'ol Bermuda High is gonna make for a sultry weekend.  Yuck.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

some of these Beers started making a comeback. I wonder who owns the rights to it? PBR started to decline, but has made a turn around. 

I'm sure someone does. It would be cool to see some old names come back. Schmidt's, Rheingold, Bavarian, etc.

30 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Well well would ya look here, Snowman picked up .66", a rare but resounding victory, sure to be celebrated with cheap light beer.  And no, I will not entertain the idea that one hundredth of an inch could be due to human error B)

A low of 55 here last night.  Looks like the 'ol Bermuda High is gonna make for a sultry weekend.  Yuck.

Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment to upend the king from his throne. :) 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

All this HEAT talk, no one told me I would need a jacket or long sleeves this AM.  53, damp, breezy and chilly. 

23 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

53? Mike wears a tank top, shorts and flipflops at 53

My wife and I were cleaning out our closet over the weekend and I noticed that my jacket had a film of dust on it - guess it's been a while since I've had any form of outerwear on...

8 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Looking at the records for this weekend, I think we have a good shot at breaking the max min records for 5/21 and 5/22, currently at 68 and 69, respectively.  Additionally, perhaps a decent shot at the record high of 95 for Saturday and an outside shot at the record 96 for Sunday.

Yep, I'm fully onboard the warm overnight express....

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Maytown yard sale? 

Big one on Memorial Day - I don't think we're a participating member this year. However, in town there's a giant flea market kind of thing where they close down Main Street and line it with vendors. Quite likely that I'll be training some of the food stands. LOL

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Big one on Memorial Day - I don't think we're a participating member. However, in town there's a giant flea market kind of thing where they close down Main Street and line it with vendors. Quite likely that I'll be training some of the food stands. LOL

So you are watching the GFS weather updates intently to make sure you get your food.  LOL.