• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA Spring 2022

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You must have a really cold house or high tolerance.  LOL.  We have this discussion every spring. 72-73 and it is on (in house) for me. 

I'm a fireman :lmao:

Honestly I'm a cheap ass. My downstairs stays cool and i won't have to turn the air on for awhile. However my second floor gets hotter then a witches Teet in a brass bra. 

edit- if night lows are in the 50s, with the wind we get and ceiling fans, the 2nd floor is ok. When the overnights don't get out of the 60s is when it gets to hot

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You would think the temp diff alone would make for some solid boomers....but not so says the GFS

SPC is a lot less bullish on this than they were yesterday. Upper flow won’t sync up as well with the front as was expected with the faster frontal passage that was previously depicted.

10 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Was 41 here hopefully a lot less wind today. Do the models still have a tropical system around Memorial day?

The GFS was the only one that had it and it is randomly showing tropical systems at different times but generally pushing back the dates.  Right now Memorial weekend is dry with a very comfortable Saturday but muggier and quite warm Sun and Mon.  

• Like 1