• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2022

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Your guys have won 66-75% of the months in recent so your tribe may be small but your winning percentage is solid.   If we ever have a -6 departure month again, in winter, some of your warminista's may implode.  LOL. 

building-demolition.gif

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Here come the Red Sox. 

The Red Sox thread on this forum is unreadable. People were giving up on the team weeks ago. Do people not learn anything from history? Last year, the Sox started off by getting swept at home by the Orioles and were floundering during April. We saw how that ended. LOL

Pennants aren't won in May. (though, if you fall far enough back it can be difficult to win the division, but with all of the wild cards now, the Sox have plenty of time to make up ground.)

Shoot - July 19th (that's a little over 2 months from now) 1978 the Yankees trailed the Red Sox by 14 games...guess who won the division? 

Bucky f'ing Dent. LOL

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

The Red Sox thread on this forum is unreadable. People were giving up on the team weeks ago. Do people not learn anything from history? Last year, the Sox started off by getting swept at home by the Orioles and were floundering during April. We saw how that ended. LOL

Pennants aren't won in May. (though, if you fall far enough back it can be difficult to win the division, but with all of the wild cards now, the Sox have plenty of time to make up ground.)

Shoot - July 19th (that's a little over 2 months from now) 1978 the Yankees trailed the Red Sox by 14 games...guess who won the division? 

Bucky f'ing Dent. LOL

LOL, I had not read that thread but lots of Red Sox fans think they should be given the title by default each year (Yanks too) so it does not surprise me.   

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I finished with a half inch on the nose yesterday to "finish" with 1.27" since Friday evening. 

You continue to score on MJS like the Mav's 4th quarter against the Suns.   Not sure if you saw it  but Boban got mad at a Sun who striped him, with 4 second left, and drilled a 40 footer. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

You continue to score on MJS like the Mav's 4th quarter against the Suns.   Not sure if you saw it  but Boban got mad at a Sun who stiped him, with 4 second left, and drilled a 40 footer. 

Oh yes, I did see that! I was going to comment about that yesterday until work got in the way. :) 

• Like 1