• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Spring 2022

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

I saw that the last few runs but it was not as impressive at 12Z.    24hr QPF map has little to nothing for the LSV.  Hopefully it does come through in some manner. 

Nothing I love more than a dry-ish frontal passage with slowly falling temps and dewpoints behind it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Euro still suggests someone may high triple digits on Saturday.  A backyard Therm, etc...not much over this way with the front passage.   Some parts of the LSV see little to no qpf for 7 days.    Today's failure is going to sting a bit for those that missed out earlier this weekend. 

Drought Season? 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It was brief but very intense. Hail didn't meet severe criteria...winds might have been close but I don't have the means for an accurate measurement. Regardless, it was a solid storm.

I saw it on the radar and thought it might get you but was afraid to say anything in case it dissipated.   You are above me for the whole 4 day total now. 

4 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

We need more members for the team then we will have a dynasty.

Your guys have won 66-75% of the months in recent so your tribe may be small but your winning percentage is solid.   If we ever have a -6 departure month again, in winter, some of your warminista's may implode.  LOL. 

• Haha 1