• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2022

5 hours ago, CoralRed said:

I forgot about this tonight. I just went out at 12:47 and walked around the house. I would say we are 2/3 clear in Williamsport and I did not see a thing.  TV station in Philly says 

• Full eclipse ends at 12:53 a.m. Monday (Red color decreases)
  • Partial eclipse ends at 1:55 a.m. Monday

So I will try to remember to go out again. Hope you had better luck. There will be another total lunar eclipse on November 8 so maybe I'll do better then. 

Yeah I wasn't able to see anything either sadly. Around 10 PM I had a perfect view of the moon from inside but then some more storms came by and cover was basically zero

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TimB said:

Hard to tell how that plays out. GFS has been consistent in its depiction of a hurricane blasting across Florida in that timeframe so that could have some say in our weather in PA if it materializes. Euro does look quite chilly with that system coming out of the Midwest and tracking across the lower Great Lakes.

Sort of a 2021 Redux with that Hurricane next week and Memorial day.  

17 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Will the severe threat play out? currently cloudy here. I have my doubts as those storms supposed to be crossing the Susquehanna River in about 5 hrs. from now

FWIW, the HRRR has consistently shown two lines.  Second near rush hour.   HRRR has no temp drop after the first line either. 

On 5/14/2022 at 5:58 PM, Bubbler86 said:

Some 1 1/2" reports out of Cumberland county right now. 

I was busy all weekend, so i'm just replying. I was at the Senators game Saturday. Not a drop, but i could watch the line as it ran the mountain and dump at my place in Summerdale. 

18 hours ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

Received a special weather statement with the line west of me. Penny size hail and 50mph gusts

I had about 4 minutes of showers yesterday afternoon, it went all around us

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I was fortunate to be just inside that sliver in western Lanco that got significant rain. I feel bad for the Snowman though. 

How bout the Ville baseball team. 

3 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I was busy all weekend, so i'm just replying. I was at the Senators game Saturday. Not a drop, but i could watch the line as it ran the mountain and dump at my place in Summerdale. 

Ended up over 3" some place goings into today. 

4 minutes ago, paweather said:

What an impressive win last night for the Mavs. Now I cannot guarantee a Celtics vs Warriors Final although still thinking that is the case at least on the Celtic side. 

Mav's are 3-1 against the Warriors this year  but I realize this is a different animal and Klay is back.  Steph is going to get his...will Klay and Wiggins and Poole?  Warriors have the better starts, no doubt. 

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Mav's are 3-1 against the Warriors this year  but I realize this is a different animal and Klay is back.  Steph is going to get his...will Klay and Wiggins and Poole?  Warriors have the better starts, no doubt. 

This should a close and entertaining series. I am looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

My son went to Jon Shehan's summer camps. I have a ton of respect for him as a coach but even more so as a human being. Great guy, great program. 

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Poole really struggled recently. Warriors will need him to step up. 

4 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

No worries friend.  I don't even bat an eye anymore when you bludgeon me with totals haha.  Things still plenty green out this way.  

Tis the season for big winners and losers I realize...but it's uncanny how often I get significantly more rain than you do. 

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My son went to Jon Shehan's summer camps. I have a ton of respect for him as a coach but even more so as a human being. Great guy, great program. 

Poole really struggled recently. Warriors will need him to step up. 

Tis the season for big winners and losers I realize...but it's uncanny how often I get significantly more rain than you do. 

My daughter worked for the Athletic department while she was there. She loves him. They called her to work the PSAC. so she is coming Friday And Saturday. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

So now my daughter tells me all of our local school districts are dismissing early due to the severe threat.

I've never heard of that before.

Same. Never heard of that either. I do know the severe storms are hitting right exactly as schools let out. It only really sucks if you have to walk home like I used to have to lol