• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Spring 2022

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The skies are very dark.  I guess we got the brunt of the heat and fuel today.  Is this a preview for tomorrow is is today going to outperform tomorrow down here?  Pretty study line. 

Sort of sounds like the farther east you go tomorrow the bigger the threat. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TimB said:

Hard to tell how that plays out. GFS has been consistent in its depiction of a hurricane blasting across Florida in that timeframe so that could have some say in our weather in PA if it materializes. Euro does look quite chilly with that system coming out of the Midwest and tracking across the lower Great Lakes.

'Cane becomes our our problem on the 12Z. 

[mention=524]Bubbler86[/mention] - odds on Phoenix scoring 27 in the first half? 
Wow.

Holy Lord Luka.. definitely pulling for the mavs
the rest of the playoffs.. showed a lot of resilience in fighting out of a 2-0 hole against the best team in the league and then doing this to them on their home floor in game 7. Wow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jonesy56 said:

Holy Lord Luka.. definitely pulling for the mavs
the rest of the playoffs.. showed a lot of resilience in fighting out of a 2-0 hole against the best team in the league and then doing this to them on their home floor in game 7. Wow.

You got that right. Go Mavs!

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Still 2 quarters!  Mav's need 40-45 points and they win regardless I think.  Have to keep scoring.  Sun's can have a 60 point half

Honestly, Phoenix is capable of putting up 70. Either way, your 45 should be good enough.

3 hours ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

Not sure if any of you are into this but there's a blood moon lunar eclipse tonight. Totality is around midnight. I'm gonna try and take a peek hopefully getting a break in the clouds.

I forgot about this tonight. I just went out at 12:47 and walked around the house. I would say we are 2/3 clear in Williamsport and I did not see a thing.  TV station in Philly says 

• Full eclipse ends at 12:53 a.m. Monday (Red color decreases)
  • Partial eclipse ends at 1:55 a.m. Monday

So I will try to remember to go out again. Hope you had better luck. There will be another total lunar eclipse on November 8 so maybe I'll do better then.