• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2022

51 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

76 for a high here and porterhouse steaks with fresh asparagus off the grill. I mean, it just doesn’t get much better. That MDT sequence is indeed suspect for that time of day. 

Aww man...I am so ready for fresh asparagus. Indeed, that is a solid meal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimB said:

With Celsius to Fahrenheit rounding that could be 77->78->74 but that’s still suspect.

The wind moving to off the water is the only logical explanation to me but that makes it a flawed reading then...similar to a therm in the sun.  Their hourly updates list it as 78 not 79 so the rounding in play. 

29 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

How much rain do you guys think that we will get this weekend?

My daughter has a Softball tournament near Harrisburg this weekend. I’m hoping that the rain showers are just a minor inconvenience.

The zones seem to have it covered pretty well.  Not going to be a dry period based on models.  GFS and CMC cloud map is basically wall to wall Friday in to Tuesday (for the LSV).

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

First few days of higher dews inbound. 

Yea, not going to be nice days out despite the near normal temps. Can MDT make 80 today?  HRRR says they have a shot. Already in the 60's here.   Fortunately, for those that like dry air, this first humid wave has its back broken early next week.   GFS would indicate some 30's next week.  CMC warmer. 

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, not going to be nice days out despite the near normal temps. Can MDT make 80 today?  HRRR says they have a shot. Already in the 60's here.   Fortunately, for those that like dry air, this first humid wave has its back broken early next week.   GFS would indicate some 30's next week.  CMC warmer. 

63 here and rising pretty rapidly. I guess the main deterrent to 80 today is this:

thumbnail.jpg

How much cloudiness we see will probably tell the tale...