• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

4 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

I had a low of 30 at the house.   On my trip from Cashtown to York this morn the highest temp my truck hit was 36 in Gburg. I was mostly in the 32 to 34 range and hit 31 when passing by thomasville airport.    

THV got to 27 for their low.  They lived up to their reputation last night. 

26 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am trying to save you from frustration. 

I'm sure you are, but curiosity is going to get the better of me.

Who knows? It just might be the motivation I need to make the move to go out to AZ and help my mom, who really does need assistance due to her ailing health.

I probably should already be out there, but the wife won't go. I struggle every day with what the right decision is. Do I do a temporary,  long term move without the wife and help my mom, or do I stay here, and leave mom to fend for herself? 

She's 95% alone out there, has severe COPD, and can barely see due to macular degeneration. Even if she agreed, I'd never put her in an assisted living center without being out there to monitor how she'd be treated by the staff.

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You were the hot and cold spot for the day again (I think).  MDT only has 64 for their high on the hourly charts.  Assuming they did not go to 72 and back to 64 between readings. 

MDT’s highest 5-min reading was 64, so the high will almost certainly be 64 or 65.