• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2022

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

52 and Marine layer winning right now.  HRRR says I make a push for 80 today and MDT gets into the 70's.    GFS says take your low 60's and like it...MDT stays in the 50's. 

I assume you've warmed some, but here we have a muted sun and the temp is up to 60 degrees.

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Ironically, the people in this thread that most want warmth (the two I mentioned above) are most likely to stay cool, while the guys out west enjoying the cool weather (bubbler) are most primed to reach the 80s tomorrow. 

Mdt getting to 80 is my curiosity.  If they make it then the streak is over.

Ironically, the people in this thread that most want warmth (the two I mentioned above) are most likely to stay cool, while the guys out west enjoying the cool weather (bubbler) are most primed to reach the 80s tomorrow. 

That is going to be an interesting contrast. I always think those temperature contrasts over short distance are neat.

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Mdt getting to 80 is my curiosity.  If they make it then the streak is over.

Yeah, I think the "central" area of the LSV (MDT and surrounding areas) should expect anything from upper 60s to mid 80s tomorrow. 

Temp is actually dropping here - down from 59 at 10:30 to 56 now. 

50 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Elliott's latest discussion: @Voyager @mahantango#1 you probably want to skip over this...you've been warned!

https://www.millersville.edu/weathercenter/forecasts/weather-discussion.php

It kills me that we can't seem to get these great patterns in WINTER...and they continue to show up in Spring when they're of little use for us winter lovers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Elliott's latest discussion: @Voyager @mahantango#1 you probably want to skip over this...you've been warned!

https://www.millersville.edu/weathercenter/forecasts/weather-discussion.php

Oh no you are the bearer of bad news. One can only be optimistic that that cooler outcome doesn't materialize. Voyager is probably installing giant fans on the windmills along I-81. To make sure that front is pushed out of Pa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Oh no you are the bearer of bad news. One can only be optimistic that that cooler outcome doesn't materialize. Voyager is probably installing giant fans on the windmills along I-81. To make sure that front is pushed out of Pa.

I scanned his post for s word but he stayed away.  I may need to write him and encourage that he let out his anomalous free will. 

1 hour ago, TugHillMatt said:

It kills me that we can't seem to get these great patterns in WINTER...and they continue to show up in Spring when they're of little use for us winter lovers.

Yep, not the first time we've had an epic pattern not long after it would have done us a lot of good. Frustrating. 

54 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It was just 67 degrees in Fairfield.  Came back west about 5 miles and it is 53

It's that kind of pattern right now. No certainties.