• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2022

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

And yet you have a much better chance than me of seeing snow falling at some point. Modeling has been pretty consistent that I should be training new hires this morning on how to navigate rain later on. LOL 

I will not have that low jamming itself up west of me so my location is good today.  If only it were real winter and not fake winter. 

• Like 1

Almost every model gives me at least one inch of snow overnight, but quite a few deliver more. Will be anxious to see what the 12z suite shows later. At any rate, I'm off today for the holiday, but tomorrow I'll be back at it, and while I usually take the GoPro out Thursday or Friday, I believe that tomorrow will be an excellent day to do my weekly trucking vlog.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 9:05 AM, Blizzard of 93 said:

I am thinking of inviting myself to go to see @MAG5035 or the cabin of @pasnownut to see this snow event!

Looks like you may get your late season last hurrah.  Mangled flakes down here but its snow right.

My niece/boyfriend are at the cabin now.  Telling her to send pics.  I post if I get any.  

Enjoy.

• Like 1