• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Spring 2022

21 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I hit 84 for a high both yesterday and today. Storms were barely a whimper here. The wife and I tied one on tonight for the first time in a long time. The whiskey and wine was flowing. Good times. Baby girl is growing strong as she approaches her two week birthday tomorrow ha. Ready for a cold Easter. Life is good gentlemen, don’t ever forget it. 

My first granddaughter turns 3 months old in a few days. Holy cow does it go fast. Treasure the living crap out of your beautiful little girl. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Look what April snow chances have done for me…I’m back at the #4 spot in the post count tracker.

If I have a good weekend of posting, I could pass @paweather by Monday!

I just can't shut up.  Wish others would pontificate at my pace so I did not stand out.  Interesting item for tomorrow.  Looks like MU is counting on, drumroll, the CMC for his temp forecast.    King CMC.  Euro only has in the mid 40's Sunday afternoon. 

28 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I just can't shut up.  Wish others would pontificate at my pace so I did not stand out.  Interesting item for tomorrow.  Looks like MU is counting on, drumroll, the CMC for his temp forecast.    King CMC.  Euro only has in the mid 40's Sunday afternoon. 

I have so many staffing issues that I just can't pontificate as much as I'd like. I contribute as I'm able...sometimes it's probably pretty random because I can only steal a few minutes here and there these days. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

i'm hoping for AT LEAST 20 degrees warmer Sunday..............Please

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Mid 40s on Easter Sunday afternoon? 

Yeah...no thanks. 

Positive...at least it's one more day that it isn't unbearably hot and humid. 

The Senators are at home so my daughter has to work. I decided to spend the day at the ballpark drinking beer while she works :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

The Senators are at home so my daughter has to work. I decided to spend the day at the ballpark drinking beer while she works :thumbsup:

I need to get back to the Island this season. I used to regularly go to 15-20 games a season, the past 3 or 4 years I've only been to a couple of games total. Always a great day watching baseball in Harrisburg. Far better experience than a MLB game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I need to get back to the Island this season. I used to regularly go to 15-20 games a season, the past 3 or 4 years I've only been to a couple of games total. Always a great day watching baseball in Harrisburg. Far better experience than a MLB game. 

My dad was a baseball nut. When the Senators came back to town in the late 80s, we attended 20+ home games a year, plus we traveled to watch them. We had some great teams then, winning the eastern league. After my dad died it took something out of me and i didn't go as often. Then with my daughter playing and me coaching up and down the Est coast every weekend didn't give much time. I find it almost poetic my daughter now works for the team her grandfather loved and is helping me get back to the island. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Historic district has now fully transitioned over to another season on the heat island. LOL

You better get MDT back on track.   Wonder what the record is for consecutive days under 80?   I am sure we are not near it yet but what if we get to May 10th?  That would be over 200 days.  In fact I think over 200 looks likely now.