• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2022

41 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

A very chilly 27.3 degrees for my low this morning.  Heavy frost everywhere.  I'm willing to bet that today is the last day seeing 20's until next fall.

32 for low for me this am.

Left cabin early yesterday morning and had 1" otg.  At 6am it was RIPPING big fatties for 10-15 minutes.  Its was pretty and a fitting end for me.  

I'll check in once in a while, but I'll be checked out far more often.

Happy warm season yall.  @Voyager....take the wheel....it's all yours pal.  

• Like 3

15 hours ago, brentrich said:

Again, you need to stop whining. If you do not like the cold weather, move to south. Spring will not come until mid May. We do not want to hear your whining, please and thank you. 

F off, who are you to come and tell anyone in this great thread what to do?

Go troll elsewhere. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, brentrich said:

Again, you need to stop whining. If you do not like the cold weather, move to south. Spring will not come until mid May. We do not want to hear your whining, please and thank you. 

Hit the bricks jackass. we don't need your bullshit here. 

how did i miss this? Whose our Mod? Get this assrocket out of our house

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've thought about that, but I'm not sure if lack of light is the issue. I just hate cold temperatures, and driving a tractor trailer for a living doesn't give me much love for snow, either, unless it's a blockbuster. 
Thanks for the advice and next time I'm at the doctor I'll ask.

Keyboards are more ergonomic.

10 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

My College games were often 3 hours and independent Minor league games were an average of 3 hours ( 1993-97) . 7th inning stretch activities added to it and ofc pitchers like me took forever between pitches :D

I spent so many nights on 33rd Street in the late 70s when games started at 7:35pm and I was on 83 northbound around 10pm. Lots of games ended by 9:45pm or so...then the question became how long would it take to get out of the lot at Eastern High School. :)

10 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Yep. Back then the starters went the majority of the game or complete game.  That helped.  I grew up in Baltimore city.  We would walk the 2 to 3 miles to Memorial Stadium back in the 80s as kids and young teens . My brother and I had the public school Orioles package.  We would go to 20-30  games and it cost almost nothing . My dad would point out who lived at each row home on the walk up . Good times. 

Much more simple times.

• Like 1