• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

19 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Mod snow shower and 38 right now.  Not as wintery as two weeks ago but not too shabby.  Tomorrow looks quite a bit colder with highs in the low to mid 40's and snow showers in the afternoon, 

Left Philly at 3:30. It was mostly sunny and 65. Got home to a light shower and 48. Still much warmer than out your way.

You've been comparing this weekend to 2 weeks ago - I recall being much warmer on Saturday than you were, and then Sunday was our turn for wintry weather. We'll see how tomorrow goes but we'll be leaving in the afternoon for the final curtain on the season.

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Left Philly at 3:30. It was mostly sunny and 65. Got home to a light shower and 48. Still much warmer than out your way.

You've been comparing this weekend to 2 weeks ago - I recall being much warmer on Saturday than you were, and then Sunday was our turn for wintry weather. We'll see how tomorrow goes but we'll be leaving in the afternoon for the final curtain on the season.

It got up to 52 here today and not as windy as that Saturday 14 days ago.  But latest mesos suggests 43-45 for highs tomorrow with a decent wind increase.  I think tennis is going to be lost again.  Hope you do see flakes before heading out.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, brentrich said:

You guys need to stop whining about how spring sucks this year. I'm loving every moment of it because I hate the hot and humidity. Just be thankful we only have 2-3 months of summer every year. 

Who are YOU to tell ME, or anyone else here, to stop whining about the spring weather? I frankly don't give a rats behind that you're loving it. I'm not, and I will continue to post that I don't. Don't like it? Put me on ignore.

And there's no way I'll ever be thankful we only get 2 to 3 months of summer.

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Who are YOU to tell ME, or anyone else here, to stop whining about the spring weather? I frankly don't give a rats behind that you're loving it. I'm not, and I will continue to post that I don't. Don't like it? Put me on ignore.

And there's no way I'll ever be thankful we only get 2 to 3 months of summer.

Haha. He tends to jump around to different subforums and post things about "cold air coming indefinitely" to trigger warm-weather loving souls like yourself.

I, of course, would love to have only 2 months of summer. lol

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

Haha. He tends to jump around to different subforums and post things about "cold air coming indefinitely" to trigger warm-weather loving souls like yourself.

I, of course, would love to have only 2 months of summer. lol

Yeah I see he's from New York and uses KDCA as his airport/weather code. I don't mind posters from other regions here as you know, but if he's only here to stir the pot, then he can see his way out.

• Like 1

PAZ036-057-059-063>066-101900-
/O.NEW.KCTP.FR.Y.0001.220411T0400Z-220411T1300Z/
Franklin-Dauphin-Lebanon-Cumberland-Adams-York-Lancaster-
Including the cities of Chambersburg, Harrisburg, Hershey,
Lebanon, Carlisle, Gettysburg, York, and Lancaster
945 PM EDT Sat Apr 9 2022

...FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT SUNDAY NIGHT TO 9 AM
EDT MONDAY...

* WHAT...Temperatures between 32 and 34 degrees will result in
  frost formation.

* WHERE...Franklin, Dauphin, Lebanon, Cumberland, Adams, York
  and Lancaster Counties.

* WHEN...From midnight Sunday night to 9 AM EDT Monday.

* IMPACTS...Frost could kill sensitive outdoor vegetation if
  left uncovered.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

Take steps now to protect tender plants and vegetation from the
cold. Potted plants should be brought inside.

The latest forecast information can be found on the
NWS State College Facebook page and Twitter @NWSStateCollege,
or on the web at weather.gov/ctp.