Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Discobs 2022

George BM

3 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

to each their own. Mid 70s is gorgeous. If you want to call that "heating up" and compare it to dog days stuff, you do you. 

Well, temps in the mid to upper 50s in early April is closer to average than mid 70s. You want May, I get it. We aren't there yet.

going back to the 23rd I see highs for BWI of:

52, 54, 62, 52, 44, 38, 47, 54, 74, 64, 57, 60, 55, 54.

That's on balance, below normal. And given I am quite further north, shave some degrees on several of those days for me. We definitely did not make it out of the 30s on two of those days up my way. Well below normal with wind and clouds. It has sucked. Sorry to upset you with that opinion and observation. I will leave you all to talk about how unreasonable I am. Have at it. 

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

going back to the 23rd I see highs for my area of:

That's on balance, below normal. Well below normal with wind and clouds. It has sucked. Sorry to upset you with that opinion and observation. I will leave you all to talk about how unreasonable I am. Have at it. 

Outside of the 3 day anomalously cold period a week or so ago, temps have been pretty "normal". I have been doing plenty of outside work and there have been a lot of dry days with sun. Some wind, yes. We do wind here. Not a big fan but if it's sunny and dry its a good outside day to me. Again, you want May weather, and its too early.

2 minutes ago, CAPE said:

60-ish?

If we weren't socked in with clouds and an east flow it would probably be 70 here.

It cooled down when the clouds rolled in but yesterday was around 60 just inland from Portland all the snow is gone until you get well inland 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CAPE said:

It's basically warm to hot and muggy from mid May into October now.

Crazy to complain about partly sunny days in the 50s and 60s in April. Yeah the wind can be super annoying, but it's not a constant. Saturday through Monday look incredible IMO. Then it heats up for a few days, so those who want a summer preview will get what they want too.

This time of year is always the 'battle' of those who are good with slightly BN/seasonable/some chilly days mixed in vs FFing ahead to full on late April/early May warmth of low to mid 70s and sun - for the record, I fall in the latter ;)    

If it was 65 and sunny this week, I'd be happy with that but I'm over this drizzly/cloudy/etc weather.  Depressing AF.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

going back to the 23rd I see highs for BWI of:

That's on balance, below normal. And given I am quite further north, shave some degrees on several of those days for me. We definitely did not make it out of the 30s on two of those days up my way. Well below normal with wind and clouds. It has sucked. Sorry to upset you with that opinion and observation. I will leave you all to talk about how unreasonable I am. Have at it. 

You are the one who moved up north. 

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic