Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Banter 2022

George BM

10 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I find EQ beers to be kind of odd. There’s this slightly astringent tea-like quality to them that turns me off a bit.

Didn't notice that characteristic with this one at all.

Aslin beers otoh- the odd 'tea thing' seems to be in the background on everything of theirs.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:55 PM, CAPE said:

Didn't notice that characteristic with this one at all.

Aslin beers otoh- the odd 'tea thing' seems to be in the background on everything of theirs.

Aslin's quality has fallen off a cliff in the last two years. They're so focused on expanding that they've forgotten how to make good beers. From the perspective of a fan of theirs from the early years, it's really sad.

It might just be a personal palate thing for me with EQ. Their beers are soft and definitely have lots of haze, but they just seem "off" to me.

There's a new brewery - Juicy Brewing Co. - that opened in Aslin's original Herndon location a couple months ago. They're producing some of the best beers I've ever had - period. They're really small and aren't canning (yet?), but you can get crowlers to go. Seriously though...their IPAs are out of this world, their Kolsch and Schwarzbier are truly phenomenal, and they have a line of uber-fruited sours that are getting *all* the hype.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

The NAM and GFS are spitting out those kinds of numbers, but the Euro is “only” up to about 2’.

ND is cold, but dry.  Most of the state has an average snowfall under 3’.  So, this is significant.

Was just saying in another thread that this would have been chase worthy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

It's an absolutely amazing system. I would be beyond frustrated to be that close and mostly miss out if I were far eastern areas of North Dakota. 

James, the guy whose tweet you shared last night, lives in Fargo. He messaged me, Mark and Ian this am to tell us he was heading south to Iowa for the Mod Risk lol

tornadoes >>> snow

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic