Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2022 NNE Warm Season Thread

PhineasC

24 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

Want to try to get up there sometime, just for the optics, kind of mini fjord vibe. 

It really is. The southern end to about 2/3 of way to the norther end are almost claustrophobic with Rt.5A clinging to the side of the mountain. The north end, where we were, is more open and is where most of the camps are as well as the town beach. It really is one of the must see places in VT. 

I think @powderfreakhas mentioned this in the past for Stowe, but August is just crazy busy here.  Every night you need call ahead or reservations for most restaurants.  In July, almost never need that during weekdays. 

Maybe that is just the same every where in New England, AUG is peak vaca time I guess. 

Nice comfy 51.8F this morning for the low. 

4 hours ago, backedgeapproaching said:

I think @powderfreakhas mentioned this in the past for Stowe, but August is just crazy busy here.  Every night you need call ahead or reservations for most restaurants.  In July, almost never need that during weekdays. 

Maybe that is just the same every where in New England, AUG is peak vaca time I guess. 

Nice comfy 51.8F this morning for the low. 

August is bonkers in VT.  I’d assume it’s every tourist place from mountains to beach.  August is like the week-long family vacation time it seems before going back to school.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

Just got back my $400 rebate check from Efficiency Vermont for the Midea ACs I bought last year.

Have to give props to @mreaves for making a post about it couple months ago.  I didn't even know it was thing until I saw that post!

Time for another Tree House run..ha.

I'm waiting on $3,250 from Masssave for my new heating/cooling system. They said up to 16 weeks, been only 1 so far so I have a wait.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

I'm waiting on $3,250 from Masssave for my new heating/cooling system. They said up to 16 weeks, been only 1 so far so I have a wait.

Nice, that will be a sweet surprise when you get that in the mail, you will probably forget about it by the time you get it.

Mine was pretty quick, want to say 3 weeks maybe?  Probably quicker and easier in a smaller state.

4 hours ago, backedgeapproaching said:

Just got back my $400 rebate check from Efficiency Vermont for the Midea ACs I bought last year.

Have to give props to @mreaves for making a post about it couple months ago.  I didn't even know it was thing until I saw that post!

Time for another Tree House run..ha.

Nice. I’ve loved ours this summer. So quiet.