Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Pattern/obs thread.

weathafella

20 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

As I wrote in NNE, had dinner at the classic ski bar/restaurant "The Matterhorn" near the bottom of Harlow Hill up to the ski resort.  Had to take 3-5 minute weenie drive up there on the way home.

Last light just before 8pm.  Photo has been edited for brightening and looks noisy due to the low light.

We took a walk on the Barnes Camp boardwalk and enjoyed winter weather.  29F, windy, and snowing sideways.  Small flakes, needles and bullets.  Dense QPF-rich stuff.  About 2" of wet frozen sand, but drifting around from very strong winds.

Never know when it'll be the last snow.

279410049_10104777788385640_908054797462

God we f’n hope so

29 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

As I wrote in NNE, had dinner at the classic ski bar/restaurant "The Matterhorn" near the bottom of Harlow Hill up to the ski resort.  Had to take 3-5 minute weenie drive up there on the way home.

Last light just before 8pm.  Photo has been edited for brightening and looks noisy due to the low light.

We took a walk on the Barnes Camp boardwalk and enjoyed winter weather.  29F, windy, and snowing sideways.  Small flakes, needles and bullets.  Dense QPF-rich stuff.  About 2" of wet frozen sand, but drifting around from very strong winds.

Never know when it'll be the last snow.

279410049_10104777788385640_908054797462

My wife would have never gone lol. 

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

If this was in February all of the Maine crowd in here would be getting crushed, along with better ratios in N.NH where it's snowing now.

@dryslot would've gotten smoked this evening based on the last several hours of radar loops.

1674709451_April27GYXradar11pm.gif.9182f152289cfdc1c24d1f9bdaacbd36.gif

I'd be rageposting if this was February because it's been 100% virga here since 8am. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Why is it easier to get 60s on Christmas compared to now?

We Scootlund. 

Catching on…?

I had my wedding Nov 18, 6 years ago. The weather was mid 60’s. Gorgeous day.

Heading to a wedding this weekend in Long Island and it will be colder than that. April 30. 

And they paid a hefty seasonal premium for that date. 

22 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

We Scootlund. 

Catching on…?

I had my wedding Nov 18, 6 years ago. The weather was mid 60’s. Gorgeous day.

Heading to a wedding this weekend in Long Island and it will be colder than that. April 30. 

And they paid a hefty seasonal premium for that date. 

A premium on April 30? 

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Whoosh…He was making a sarcastic comment to your whining over a cool,  windy spring day . I.e.. it could be much worse with rain and 40’s like some guys were calling for this week.  Sure it’s not warm today, but it sure beats what some springs deliver 

It’s a shame you have a difficult time accepting defeat over and over again. Where have your widespread 60s been this week?