Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
New England Met Spring Banter 2022

HoarfrostHubb

4 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Well why would people even store their money in “stable coins”? Just store it as a cash asset in an account. 

They staked it to earn 20%

Me personally I don’t want any money tied up in staking for x period so when I cashed out 80% of my Jan-March profits in passive income projects , the last 15-20-% i didn’t cash out I hold in USDC and BUSD stables . I don’t see a big risk w that but because of this week I have a alarm alert if either stable coin falls to 99.5 cents on dollar and in that case I’d sell for cash and lose .5 of 1% . I want money available when I see something I want to get into and it’s not too much that I would be “really hurt” by . Moving money from cash in bank account to stables takes a couple days to Clear. 

• Thanks 1

Sold to close my last ARKK puts the other day. Still can’t believe Cathy is drawing inflows. Until the BTFD class gets totally wiped out—and I’m speaking across many asset classes—we’re not bottoming. 

since people are talking about asymmetric risk/reward speculations, you might take a look at some AAPL puts. It’s the last general standing and option premia are remarkably reasonable. Caveat emptor always applies. 

I may have asked this before, but anyone here ever have a perforated eardrum?

I perforated my eardrum when a stick stuck into my ear while walking in the woods. It perforated in 4 places.

It never became infected and I never went to the doctor. The holes have healed quite a bit, and it appears they have moved ( this may just be the way it appears when the ear heals).

Anyway, it’s been 7 weeks and it’s not completely healed, still 2 of the 4 holes remain, albeit much smaller.

Do I need to give it more time? I will go to the doctors if it doesn’t heal eventually, but I’m trying t avoid a wasted trip where they tell me to “wait longer” for it to heal. 

On 5/13/2022 at 6:23 PM, Lava Rock said:

Just got it ceramic coated20220513_182040.jpg20220513_181956.jpg20220513_181924.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

After everything it took for you to get any grass to stay, I am surprised you drove a truck onto it.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

What platform do you all use to buy/sell?

Kucoin has Luna at best spreads . All depends on the coin thou . I go to cryptomarketcap.com type in the coin , scroll to bottom of coins page and it shows what platforms trade it and what it is going for currently on those sites .

The Luna community is voting Tomorrow on the recovery plan / hard fork 

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

nice work catching the bottom. I was curious if it was available for trading at near that level . Even putting in a hundo...would of been 20 grand . Insane 

why just 2$

Wouldn't give Bernie madoff more than 2 bucks. Not a gambler at heart.

• Like 1