• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Springtime?

5 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Based on the data it seems May/June/November have been closest to climo norms compared to the rest of the year. 

The December timeframe must be related to the longwave patterns as the planet hits the solstice. What area does that graph cover or is it a single site?

• Like 1

Tell me, am I trolling? I have been saying since the beginning, we have not hit 90 degree yet this summer and no signs of heat wave next 2 weeks and you continue to post 90's degree next few days when it never happened. Again, stop trolling guys. thanks! 

610temp.new.gif

6 hours ago, brentrich said:

Into July and no 90's in sight, I'm waiting, ya all bunch of trolls. 

814temp.new.gif

Toronto hit 95 two days this week and projected for 90F tomorrow. So 3 days at 90F in one week. Like a broken clock though your posts of no 90s anytime soon will eventually become correct in mid/late august after YYZ has logged numerous days above 90F

23 minutes ago, mississaugasnow said:

Toronto hit 95 two days this week and projected for 90F tomorrow. So 3 days at 90F in one week. Like a broken clock though your posts of no 90s anytime soon will eventually become correct in mid/late august after YYZ has logged numerous days above 90F

Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo average 1 day of 90 + degree every year and so far we haven't hit 90 degree, mostly 88/89. 

A hot and moderately humid airmass will be found over the region on
Sunday. This will encourage apparent temperatures in the afternoon
to climb into the mid and upper 90s. A heat advisory may be needed.

A cold front moving through this airmass Sunday afternoon and night
will generate thunderstorms...some of which could become strong with
heavy rain. There will be the risk for localized flooding.

On 6/26/2022 at 10:10 AM, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

Think we will see some spotty downpours roll through later tonight as the cold front pushes through.   

Man I didnt even register .01" from that frontal passage and the next week looks very dry.  It's going to be a grind watering ery'day!

2 hours ago, DeltaT13 said:

Man I didnt even register .01" from that frontal passage and the next week looks very dry.  It's going to be a grind watering ery'day!

Yea, if we didn't get a lucky hit by a heavy cell with about .35" in a 15 min downpour, we'd be in the same boat.

4 hours ago, DeltaT13 said:

Watering sucks but I'm happy with the lower number of mosquitoes this summer. Been nice sunny weather so far...good breezes to dry things out 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brentrich said:

And no 90's in sight for next 2 weeks, what a bunch of trolls in this forum. We have not hit 90 degree yet this year and it's almost July. 

Lol I’ve already pointed out numerous times Toronto has hit 90F. I also sent you an article awhile back where it confirmed September 2021 was above average. 

Anyways in 6 weeks I’ll start growing tired of summer and want fall. If it’s not 55 and sunny with frost every day in late august I’ll be pretty upset since you seem to be promising me an endless supply of way below average weather haha 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, mississaugasnow said:

Lol I’ve already pointed out numerous times Toronto has hit 90F. I also sent you an article awhile back where it confirmed September 2021 was above average. 

Anyways in 6 weeks I’ll start growing tired of summer and want fall. If it’s not 55 and sunny with frost every day in late august I’ll be pretty upset since you seem to be promising me an endless supply of way below average weather haha 

Ha ha I'm kidding and I feel the same thing. Look at bright side, we already lost about 4 minutes of daylight. Something to look forward :)