• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Springtime?

8 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Disagree. The wind was certainly chilly but the late April sun is MUCH warmer on the skin.

If you're protected by the wind, you can definitely feel the higher angle. It's pretty amazing. When I was in Brazil (on the Amazon), the sun was almost overhead and its strength was very noticeable.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TugHillMatt said:

Disagree. The wind was certainly chilly but the late April sun is MUCH warmer on the skin.

Long day at work unfortunately.

I rode my bike to work at sunrise and the sun was pretty low when I was returning home.

I'm looking forward to feeling that sun this weekend.:sun:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TugHillMatt said:

I rode my bike to work at sunrise and the sun was pretty low when I was returning home.

2 hours ago, cny rider said:

Aw, so you didn't get the opportunity, but I'm excited you will have this weekend to enjoy it. Thank you for your continued service in the medical service fields of society!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DeltaT13 said:

There is no reason to take these maps seriously for any long range. 

This was posted on the 28th

776B2CE2-2EDB-4F55-AA73-614013BE29AB.thumb.jpeg.137754242b3449f78d0ed0b7bf1a7366.jpeg

This was posted today for the basically the same time period. 
E67241B4-315F-4B69-9461-E07796A1D5E6.thumb.jpeg.816e7eb156f70b56f30e4e6f0593a199.jpeg

I'm not so sure. They've been pretty accurate since I've been following them. The mid range change dramatically in modeling quite quickly this time around. Next week was cold for a long time then switched to above. 

3 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I'm not so sure. They've been pretty accurate since I've been following them. The mid range change dramatically in modeling quite quickly this time around. Next week was cold for a long time then switched to above. 

There must be something or someone that tracks this, I don't put a ton of stock in them.  Those two maps for the same time period came out 4 days apart and are polar opposites of each other.  4 days man....

• Haha 1