• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Springtime?

2 minutes ago, cny rider said:

I gave this winter a D, just like the last one and the one before that...

I wanted to go lower but an F should be reserved for special debacles...we've had 2 of them here in the last 15 years. I forget which they were though.

2 hours ago, crossbowftw3 said:

Not holding my breath in the lower elevations of the Catskills/Sullivan County but who’s even doing that at this point anyway, it’s April:lol:

It seems absurd to imagine now, but Rochester got clobbered x2 well into April back in 199x.  So I guess it's possible...

From a mid afternoon high of 51 for me Monday on the euro and still being low 40s before precip moves in it seems I stay 33-34 most of the night with mixing most of the time 

enough to probably slash anything for me by half minimum but places higher in elevation will do well—MSV and further up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Syrmax said:

I gave this winter a D, just like the last one and the one before that...

I wanted to go lower but an F should be reserved for special debacles...we've had 2 of them here in the last 15 years. I forget which they were though.

If it snows now then this winter goes on double extra secret probation.

• Haha 1

Large part of CNY and ENY got Nam'd on 0z. Probably overdone and a bit too far W but most of the models are showing some really heavy banding potential. Folks in the Catskills and ADK better make sure their generators are in working order @Flying MXZ. Probably going to see some WSW issued by either tonight or following 12z runs tomorrow.

nam-218-all-nystate-total_snow_kuchera-0412800.thumb.png.dd1fa414a2cc0640d99505b611de52ad.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BGM Blizzard said:

Large part of CNY and ENY got Nam'd on 0z. Probably overdone and a bit too far W but most of the models are showing some really heavy banding potential. Folks in the Catskills and ADK better make sure their generators are in working order @Flying MXZ. Probably going to see some WSW issued by either tonight or following 12z runs tomorrow.

nam-218-all-nystate-total_snow_kuchera-0412800.thumb.png.dd1fa414a2cc0640d99505b611de52ad.png

Big jump west. I’d hold of on watches- too many limiting factors/ variables. But you’re right, could be a heavy wet snow. Nothing has leafed out here yet.