• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Springtime?

Moderate snow here. Starting to coat grassy and elevated surfaces. 34 degrees. 

btw it was wonderful being in Florida for the last 10 days. As much as I love the snow being in the warmth and sunshine was even better. Sorry TugHillMatt and Rochester Dave, I’m on BuffaloWeather and Syrmax side with this one. We loved it so much we’re looking into jobs down there for once our boys are adopted later this year and likely moving down there the end of this year or early next year. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

btw it was wonderful being in Florida for the last 10 days. As much as I love the snow being in the warmth and sunshine was even better. Sorry TugHillMatt and Rochester Dave, I’m on BuffaloWeather and Syrmax side with this one. We loved it so much we’re looking into jobs down there for once our boys are adopted later this year and likely moving down there the end of this year or early next year. 

To each their own. :)  I do find you "Let it be heavy snow or all heat" guys interesting though...lol. Dave and I are the true winter freaks. :P 

Humidity is my least favorite weather condition ever. Hate it. I actually enjoyed the week I spent in Florida during winter break a few years ago. Very low humidity combined with the lower sun angle made for very nice weather. But 7 months of heat and high humidity sounds like torture to me.

47 minutes ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

If you move to Florida and post pictures by the pool everyday I'm going to have to move too. For instance today I went to the gym, cleaned the house, and watched netflix. If I was in a warm climate I could be doing a million other things. Beach, pool, hiking, sports, etc....We lose so much time here.

Jeb walks in heavy snow and jeb walks in high heat/humidity are very close for me in terms of likeability, especially the ones at night in summer.

10 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

To each their own. :)  I do find you "Let it be heavy snow or all heat" guys interesting though...lol. Dave and I are the true winter freaks. :P 

Humidity is my least favorite weather condition ever. Hate it. I actually enjoyed the week I spent in Florida during winter break a few years ago. Very low humidity combined with the lower sun angle made for very nice weather. But 7 months of heat and high humidity sounds like torture to me.

I hear you but cold without snow is meaningless to me.

12 minutes ago, sferic said:

Well back in Cicero, what a major bust this winter was for my 1st year up here.

Hopefully 7 months from now 2022-23 will be better unless there's a last minute surprise this month here which i highly doubt

Three consecutive winters of busts in the Syracuse region. A trifecta of crap.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, brentrich said:

310 hrs away and snowstorm is still there. Soon it won't be in fantasyland anymore. It's coming............ :mapsnow:

That's like 14 days away. We all know how much trouble the models have even within 3 days. I'm all for 1 more big one though. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Don't think I posted the March temps

BUF: +4.2
ROC: +2.2
WAT: +2.8
SYR: +3.2
BING: +2.6

Really I have to ask, I know the department of redundancy department, 2 degrees warmer just 60 miles away? From the FWIW department, the eastern end of Lake Erie is full of ice and 32 degrees…yet somehow…