• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Springtime?

54 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

It looks like winter again. I have 1 3/4 inch of snow on my car this morning, less on my driveway. This should be gone by later today. 

About same here. 1.5" snow with 0.18" liquid. One last weekend to lounge about and not do spring cleanup outside.  And...ive surpassed last year's Snowfall total, barely. Up to 79.1".  Would be nice to get to an even 80".  Maybe tonight.  ;)

Overall winter grade remains a D. Same as last season...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I always forget about South Dayton but I think they are up there with Perrysburg for annual snow. There used to be a coop spotter there for awhile but I think they moved. Perrysburg and South Dayton would go back and forth for highest yearly snow totals

clt2282.png.ab5a13770177df735e2bf4374fc5de24.png

The lady that always has the gaudy highest totals in Perrysburg is on some high peak that wrings out the most snow. I'm related to restaurant owners in South Dayton or Dayton, not sure, and it's not nearly as much. I think it's mostly elevation to get the true weenie title.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leelee said:

The lady that always has the gaudy highest totals in Perrysburg is on some high peak that wrings out the most snow. I'm related to restaurant owners in South Dayton or Dayton, not sure, and it's not nearly as much. I think it's mostly elevation to get the true weenie title.

Yeah the town of Perrysburg is only 1080 feet. Its the ridge tops that get the upslope stuff. Whenever I chase down there you can notice a huge difference just outside of town.

• Like 1