Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
3/12 Event: Winters Last Hurrah at Least East of Mountains

Weather Will

6 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Def not wind driven mauling that was advertised. I am at one slushy inch. Still time to change I suppose but this would be another disappointment really. 

Man, it’s completely different up here. 

It's not a disaster by any means, but, at least for my backyard (yours may be different as I know places farther west have snowy roads), this has not lived up to what models depicted. I never had 2 inch rates or anything close to it, and I never had significant wind or anything really close to blizzard conditions, or conditions rapidly deteriorating on roads. It's just been disappointing, which has matched basically every event this winter.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

Yea, we know. We know. If the sun was out it would about to be obscured by rain too. 

Should I just make up fake reports? He's asking what it's doing at home. Maybe I should tell him it's a blizzard and he has a foot on the ground. I'm sure that would make him happy when he finally returned home to see the ground truth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, osfan24 said:

Should I just make up fake reports? He's asking what it's doing at home. Maybe I should tell him it's a blizzard and he has a foot on the ground. I'm sure that would make him happy when he finally returned home to see the ground truth.

I think he was poking a little fun at your sun comment. Clouds that produce snow are pretty thin - and the sun is up - and it's March. It's going to be light unless you've got a nice thick cumulonimbus overhead.