Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
3/12 Event: Winters Last Hurrah at Least East of Mountains

Weather Will

21 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Snowing currently in Louisiana/ Mississippi/Alabama.  Reminiscent of my favorite storm of alltime..SS of  93'. Tomorrow looks pretty darn fun times . I wonder if Thundersnow is in our future. :popcorn:

Screenshot_20220311-233512_Chrome.thumb.jpg.64f83db2155bdf9605f66a93cc940c8b.jpg

You should have been in the zoom. Obviously this isn’t even close in terms of intensify but I talked about how this has some similarities in terms of the physical process happening and the type of progression. Again…not nearly to that level. But some similarities with the way these systems evolve. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ji said:
8 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:
And I just got done with the 18z… 
BABD11B5-9005-475D-952E-AD6F122C2DA0.thumb.png.93b8a13ae8e168c72f452327e2296e14.png
not even over at this point. 

Whats happening in frostburg..cumberland lol

Shadow effect from the Allegheny’s and stuck between the initial wave and the developing one further east. Just be thankful it’s not us this time! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jayyy said:

Tornado watches on the southern flank, snow stretching from buffalo to Mississippi, and strong convection popping up off the coast in Virginia. 

Fuggin Smarch storms, baby!

163C49FB-35DE-4FBB-AC1F-BA1B1028C2E4.jpeg

even got a small hurricane up there in upstate new york - impressive

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I'm sure it was a good time and full of excellent analysis.  I was helping with vball practice with my youngest . Definitely similarities to 93 but just a mini me lol. I'm not sure you know this but 93 was mostly a powder snow and that's why the drifting was just absolutely incredible site to see. Glad I actually experienced it in person. 

93 is my top event 28.20 baro and snow sleet driven by constant 30+ winds gusts to 50.   1pm and almost dark.