• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
3/12 Event: Winters Last Hurrah at Least East of Mountains

Weather Will

I've thoroughly enjoyed lurking in this forum this year. I have nothing weather-wise to add, only to say that tomorrow happens to be International Fanny Pack Day (look it up), so if the title of this thread needs to be updated, might I suggest the International Fanny Pack Day Miracle Event of Epic (for March in a La Nina anyway) Proportions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TowsonTownT said:

I've thoroughly enjoyed lurking in this forum this year. I have nothing weather-wise to add, only to say that tomorrow happens to be International Fanny Pack Day (look it up), so if the title of this thread needs to be updated, might I suggest the International Fanny Pack Day Miracle Event of Epic (for March in a La Nina anyway) Proportions.

Maybe we can go full-on New England forum length and go with:

"The Leaking Gut International Fanny Pack Day Miracle Event of Epic (for March in La Nina anyway) Proportions as Eastern Standard Time Goes Out Like a Lion Storm"

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Maybe waiting for the ole' 3:30 pm update. Like back in the 90s when you run off the school bus and flip on TWC to see the crawl and the Local on the 8s update praying for a "Winter Storm Warning in effect" text to appear.

Ha!  Try being a 70s weenie and running home from school to flip on the ol' Bearcat weather radio.  Then you have to wait through the darn river stages being read off before you get your updated forecast :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Looks like it just shifted the heavy band from over the metros to out toward the Catoctins.

Heaviest qpf still over the metros and se. Better temps north and west. Looks like noise at this point.