Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 12 Rain to…more rain? Maybe some snow

HoarfrostHubb

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Might get a burst of light snow later today as the s/w moves through. I noticed models sort of show this and can see returns redeveloping a bit toward the mid Atlantic 

Yeah I mentioned that earlier too. Prob not very heavy but could be a steady light to occasionally moderate snow late afternoon into early evening. 

4 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Wow,  you must’ve gotten into much better rates than we did up here.  My friend is at about 1000’ feet in Colerain and says only about an inch up there.

I think being on the far east side of the valley in gradually rising terrain may help, with westerly wind component behind the front

16 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Might get a burst of light snow later today as the s/w moves through. I noticed models sort of show this and can see returns redeveloping a bit toward the mid Atlantic 

Central MD often does well in this setup. I’ll get some webcam shots from my place in MD as it rolls through in the next hour. 

• Like 1

Just now, WhiteLawns said:

Wow I think we’ll barely crack an inch. Congrats lol.

yeah noticed on the way to and from Waterbury there was a noticable difference on the roads and rates past pinewood rd exit, that area tends to be where the weather changes drastically it seems, heard from a friend up the hill in Norfolk there's about 4 otg, sharp cutoff,  was modeled though

18 minutes ago, das said:

Central MD often does well in this setup. I’ll get some webcam shots from my place in MD as it rolls through in the next hour. 

@CoastalWxYep, visibility down to 3/8 mile. This is Clarksburg, in upper Montgomery County in MD right now. 
79376DFA-A82D-4AFD-8D82-22D2412A8BB1.thumb.png.2eaa4996609c12955223201afc0c324f.png

• Like 3