Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 12 Rain to…more rain? Maybe some snow

HoarfrostHubb

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

People only like that stuff if they have A/C to hide from it… I’d give some of the high dew crowd more credit if they weren’t so obsessed with A/C.  Fill the house with dews, breathe it in as they say ;).

I like both heat and A.C. tho heh.  

no but my interest in heat is the synoptic meteorology … actually being in it all comes down to DP really

10 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

The only worry you have had there all week is whether you get 8" or 12"

Pretty much. I am going to split the difference and say 10”. This just doesn’t feel like a real biggie to me but still a good storm. My goal is 1” liquid as snow to resurface my favorite trails at BW and set them up for a good couple weeks to close out the season. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Pretty much. I am going to split the difference and say 10”. This just doesn’t feel like a real biggie to me but still a good storm. My goal is 1” liquid as snow to resurface my favorite trails at BW and set them up for a good couple weeks to close out the season. 

Yeah, the ski areas need a solid thump and more.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Solid consensus on West is best for SNE.

Best? Or just most likely? 

Most of model consensus Doesn’t look great and most people have left the building on it. But there is that Anafrontal trait going on and stuff. Must be some reason RAP has retained its deal with 03z, Even if that reason is it is out to lunch and I’m die hard.

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Ugh on that color scale.  Great hit Berks Greens.

Keep in mind the greens and whites started with snow depth. I don’t have an account there so I can’t view the positive change maps.

Those Swiss maps are so slow to roll out. 00z comes out after all of the other 6z runs…lol.