• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
3/12 Significant Storm Likely (Rapidly Intensifying Coastal Storm with Heavy Rain/Wind Changing to possibly significant snow inland/some snow at the coast.

HVSnowLover

32F. been snowing heavily for most of the morning.

There’s a dusting on the ground.

Given the little elevation and the distance from the city, what has fallen, and the back edge…Im going to say the city and LI are done. Southern Westchester away from Urban core pretty, north of 287 good, north of 84 ca-ching

15 minutes ago, lee59 said:

I haven't tried in a few minutes but about 20 minutes ago I couldn't get on

Can't access NOAA either.  No snow yet in Garden City, NY    looks like storm will be over here in a couple of hours. Not expecting much, but maybe will go out and put down ice melt for clients if needed as temperatures plummet

30 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Still sleeting and back edge racing 

I have 1 inch of snow here in Piscataway, but now it's down to very light snow and radar doesn't look very good. I know Snowgoose brought up the point of the snow drying up quickly after the changeover due to the northwest flow, and it looks as if that is the case. Just gonna be some light snow during the afternoon to add less than a half inch more.

Obviously a few miles makes a difference with this too since you had more sleet while I was snow here. I drove to Edison to La Bon Bakery to get my saturday dessert, and there it was mostly sleet. Then driving home it was back to snow as I hit South Plainfield and Piscataway. I was just on the right side to get an inch of snow, so I can't complain. Beautiful here with the inch of wet snow.

• Like 1