• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
3/12 Significant Storm Likely (Rapidly Intensifying Coastal Storm with Heavy Rain/Wind Changing to possibly significant snow inland/some snow at the coast.

HVSnowLover

Just now, Rjay said:

There were several hidden posts that were absolutely insane and people are lucky Bx and I didn't go HAM.   

oops I was just trying to poke fun, no excuses for anything bad anyone says

tip to everyone:  it's no use getting angry over stuff we cant control, besides laughing is WAY more fun. And it's not like this is anything but a minor event for most of us anyway.

1 minute ago, wdrag said:

Wantage NJ 4sw: snow increase 1.3" past hour ending 11A 2.2 on the ground. densely packed small flake snow. 26F. Accum as best i can do with multi measurements and gusty winds causing some blowing. Walt

I had the same issue measuring. Heaviest snow of the day here right now @ Canistear Reservoir. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rjay said:

There were several hidden posts that were absolutely insane and people are lucky Bx and I didn't go HAM.   

** actually, one was by you.  Lol  

He can take it and that's what happens I guess when you troll every single winter weather threat on a weather board. As long as it doesn't get personal. 

20 minutes ago, HeadInTheClouds said:

He can take it and that's what happens I guess when you troll every single winter weather threat on a weather board. As long as it doesn't get personal. 

I wasn't trying to be mean I honestly thought weenie and flee was funny and a good new phrase to use for him lol

• Weenie 1

8 minutes ago, HeadInTheClouds said:

Trolling is one thing.  Some of the stuff I've seen lately is on another level.  

• Like 2