• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 9: Little Critter that could part 2.

Sey-Mour Snow

4 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

0.5" final, exactly what i expected here in death valley.

Thanks for all the reports.

I'm working on an updated season to date snowfall map. Im missing a few reports from this storm from @Cold Miser@JC-CT@metagraphica@WxWatcher007@RUNNAWAYICEBERG

and if anyone else has season to date reports from the litchfield hills or SE/shoreline maybe @Mr. Windcredible!or @FXWX

@tavwtbyi have you at 34.8 and @Thunderblizzard35.4, everyone else that updated 2021-2022 New England Snow i got you, thanks!

yeah you're right with me there, thanks

I'm working on an updated season to date snowfall map. Im missing a few reports from this storm from @Cold Miser@JC-CT@metagraphica@WxWatcher007@RUNNAWAYICEBERG

and if anyone else has season to date reports from the litchfield hills or SE/shoreline maybe @Mr. Windcredible!or @FXWX

@tavwtbyi have you at 34.8 and @Thunderblizzard35.4, everyone else that updated 2021-2022 New England Snow i got you, thanks!

2" final for Brooklyn for me.

About half that up in Dayville at my girlfriends place. 

3.1" here, going to take a run up the hill and see what they had has to be pushing 5"

5 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

2"

7 hours ago, IowaStorm05 said:

I wonder what went wrong for the few locations that wound up with an inch. I mean NWS forecast called for 1-3 so it’s not a bust, but so many got so much more snow. Elevation was a thing but not a hard rule, West Hartford is like 150 feet and got hammered. I’m higher than they are and got an inch.

My thoughts are simply, some pockets of warmer air and less precip intensity. Duh. 

But why tho?

Climo

8 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

I'll send along later today...