• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 9: Little Critter that could part 2.

Sey-Mour Snow

Update from CT...

Drove from about near 0 elevation where there is now a mixture of rain/snow. Up to hamden in the woods at 650FT, then Bethany, then Prospect. Roads were getting covered, everything was white and the snow growth and rate was very good. It's amazing how much it went to almost nothing below 200FT.

0.2" of clear white slush here at 110FT

Prospect had about 2" when i left with moderate snow.

29.9" on the season.

IMG_20220309_124810.jpg

IMG_20220309_125456.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It has been poundtown since band moved in. 1”+ per hour for much of the state into RI

I knew the hills would be fine for this. Anything above 300 feet in New Haven county is doing well with a lot more to go.

lower elevs theres nada. North Haven, Hamden, Seymour probably up through 91 virtually nothing but white rain.

I'm at 0.2 of pure clear see through 1:1 slush, reminds me of Jan 2006 but i expected it this time.

46 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Tolland CT

45 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

You and some other people are in a better air mass. You are west. But a lot of us are seriously struggling to even change over. I am as well inland as you if not more so, and it’s a mix here.

Kevin said he’s been doing better and he is higher, but not too much farther inland maybe 10 miles right?

29 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Update from CT…1” of accumulation, snowing steadily.  31.75” on the season. Temp 32. 

7 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Update from CT...

Drove from about near 0 elevation where there is now a mixture of rain/snow. Up to hamden in the woods at 650FT, then Bethany, then Prospect. Roads were getting covered, everything was white and the snow growth and rate was very good. It's amazing how much it went to almost nothing below 200FT.

0.2" of clear white slush here at 110FT

Prospect had about 2" when i left with moderate snow.

29.9" on the season.

IMG_20220309_124810.jpg

IMG_20220309_125456.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Update from CT as requested. 

Snow level lowering roads starting to get slushy and slick around 350’ and higher. Closing in on 3”heavier bands moving in. 

Can someone please pass along the memo that its not all about CT? 

All you guys do is talk about N MA and then Kev complains about how his area gets screwed and the rest of the day is you saying how it looks good for his area. It’s fine. We’re used to it. Just every now and again . We ask if you can include the whole region 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Can someone please pass along the memo that its not all about CT? 

All you guys do is talk about N MA and then Kev complains about how his area gets screwed and the rest of the day is you saying how it looks good for his area. It’s fine. We’re used to it. Just every now and again . We ask if you can include the whole region 

Now we have given you a taste of your own medicine. See how it feels?

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1