• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 9: Little Critter that could part 2.

Sey-Mour Snow

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Very light snow here...prob 2-3 mile vis to start, Can tell the lowest levels are still a bit dry.

Hopefully we get an update from CT soon on the conditions there....

It’s a dangerous coating on grassy surfaces in interior wct while the kids get rushed out of school for early dismissal. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks good there with that band moving in.

We might end up in a bit of screwjie....best band to the north and the low level stuff to the south, but maybe we get lucky with a really good band near the ML dryslot.

11 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Very light snow here...prob 2-3 mile vis to start, Can tell the lowest levels are still a bit dry.

Hopefully we get an update from CT soon on the conditions there....

0.0" 1.5 miles from my house at 50' elevation about 2" at my house, 4 hours of snow, very meh so far.. maybe another 2" from the stuff out west.. looks like 2-3" in Norwalk based on pics I'm seeing on social media... 

8 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

Elevational event. Snow level 500 feet, I think. And that’s if you’re away from the coast.

Nah…it’s been snow here from the very start, and I’m not at 500 feet, definitely we’ll inland, but we covered and it’s coming down nice with good snowgrowth. 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Nah…it’s been snow here from the very start, and I’m not at 500 feet, definitely we’ll inland, but we covered and it’s coming down nice with good snowgrowth. 

You and some other people are in a better air mass. You are west. But a lot of us are seriously struggling to even change over. I am as well inland as you if not more so, and it’s a mix here.

Kevin said he’s been doing better and he is higher, but not too much farther inland maybe 10 miles right?