• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Potential large EC storm/Heavy LES March 11-13th

9 hours ago, Syrmax said:

So you're going with the low end of the BGM Forecast probabilities?  Smart. 

Rain and wet snow (white rain) has started here in the Sizzlecuse area. Expecting 4" from the "storm" (looks more like a frontal passage)  and maybe another 2" in lake effect or hybrid on the backside, for our standard 6" here.

• Like 1

Having a few sillies tonight… The repeating occurrence of these meso bands hitting WNY in the 8pm-12am time frame this year has been incredible.  This is the 4th time now we’ve had a burst like this in the evening hours.  Been very conductive for my schedule as that’s my best time to get out of the house without answering a lot of questions… 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Sweet! But it’s early March. Ya never know. You really got lucky with a few of these sliders

Check your calendar lately? Lol We are pretty close to mid March.. With the next week looking pretty warm that leaves the last week of March and April.. That doesn't mean we won't see any more snow but a "big" one may be hard to come by .

Got my Seneca Street Snowfall at Night shoot in this year!  It was like the Jeb walk was talking back to me tonight… “He who follows nature is never out of his way”… That’s some heavy sh’t… on the side of a trash can none the less.  Finally upgraded my phone, pretty impressed with three night time pictures, this was middle of a park with no lights and still looks decent. 

!  
D13A9DAB-5C60-48A1-B34E-B4829D07EDBA.thumb.jpeg.30a4e1e9e5074a6e83124924ce8512ce.jpeg

62314D1F-A1DD-4565-BB1F-899C67BA1FE1.jpeg

586483E8-E3C5-4391-AEC0-C4CDB9278C28.jpeg

• Like 1

About 3" here.  Precip has barely made it into Eastern NY it looks, slow moving front i guess.  Now that the sun is up, guessing the accum is about over since rates aren't impressive.  KALY and KBGM forecasts could be way overdone at this point with just a weak wave riding up thr front.

1 hour ago, Syrmax said:

About 3" here.  Precip has barely made it into Eastern NY it looks, slow moving front i guess.  Now that the sun is up, guessing the accum is about over since rates aren't impressive.  KALY and KBGM forecasts could be way overdone at this point with just a weak wave riding up thr front.

Hammering pretty good still here in Caz.. up to about 5" now.. Roads are pretty much all snow covered.

20220312_080422.jpg

• Like 2