Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Potential large EC storm/Heavy LES March 11-13th

5 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Yeah if we get a dusting in WNY we’ll be lucky 

Good. I want all the snow I can get. But 45+ for days before the chance of snow and 50s after what's the point? At this point, I just hope muddy paw season is a short one... I am going to  enjoy my remaining time snowmobiling the U.P. then when I get home it's time to switch gears to mountain bikes and dirt bikes. Until next winter, stay safe and have a good one boys!

8 hours ago, TugHillMatt said:

I fell really hard while on a ski trip in high school and was sore and black/blue for a couple days.

I fell on ice in the parking lot at work a month ago and am still sore and have sharp pains at times. Chiropractor has helped. But, it's just a reminder that I'm not a resilient high schooler anymore.

I'm guessing our friend in Geneva is close to your age and not a geriatric patient like the rest of us above 39 years old or in their golden years like @Syrmax or @CNY_WX

;)

Eat smega. ;) No Snow For You!

• Haha 2

If there's been one trend this season, it's been "looks great for days and days and then goes to crap for anyone within the THM sphere of influence within 2 to 3 days of the system." That's another reason this season has been so tough to take here. Looks good, looks good....and then CRAP. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

If there's been one trend this season, it's been "looks great for days and days and then goes to crap for anyone within the THM sphere of influence within 2 to 3 days of the system." That's another reason this season has been so tough to take here. Looks good, looks good....and then CRAP. 

Shocked. Shocked I say.

• Haha 4

It'll be interesting to see what the 12Z runs do with that northern piece of energy.   It originated from the Arctic Circle and is now in the upper air observation network of northern Canada.  We shouldn't see too much of a change in the Southern stream, as it has been in the network of the Western US for a run or 2 too now.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

SREF plumes still look decent for Syracuse but pretty sad for Roc. 6-10 for Syracuse. 3-5 Roc. 
I can’t remember the last time NAM products were the least amped

I'm telling you...if the NAM products were human, they would kill me. They're like a bitter ex-spouse. They hate me. If I wasn't sane, I'd be scared to sleep at night with a computer tab of the NAMs open on my laptop...

• Haha 3
  • Weenie 1