• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2022 OBS Thread

3 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Damn, Fog.I can't see the train station. Pretty soon I'll tell the kids to get the hell off my  lawn....sinners i'll tell ya.

64F/drizzle

Hooligans! Rapscallions! Ne'er-do-wells! Hoodlums! ...Youths! :lol: JK I'm totally that guy. Especially at my old place where I had to yell at my neighbor's kids (and subsequently, my neighbors) on multiple occasions to stop hitting my car with soccer balls. :angry:

Had a brief window of sunshine and the temp shot up to 71. Clouds have since rolled back in, and I can see some showers starting to sweep through on the radar. I'm buying a new car today, this is not the weather that I'd hoped for, dangit.

• Weenie 1

9 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Wall of water moving north on radar

Saw that. :lol:

Ended up hitting 75 as a high yesterday and managed 0.17" in the bucket. The low this morning was 64.  When the fog/low stratus lifted, it left behind the soupy air.

Currently an overcast 68 with a dp of 66... and you can feel it.:yikes:

5 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Saw that. :lol:

Ended up hitting 75 as a high yesterday and managed 0.17" in the bucket. The low this morning was 64.  When the fog/low stratus lifted, it left behind the soupy air.

Currently an overcast 68 with a dp of 66... and you can feel it.:yikes:

Hey euro has Philly at 97F next Saturday the dewpoint will be set at torrential sweat. 

• Weenie 1

2 hours ago, CoolHandMike said:

Hooligans! Rapscallions! Ne'er-do-wells! Hoodlums! ...Youths! :lol: JK I'm totally that guy. Especially at my old place where I had to yell at my neighbor's kids (and subsequently, my neighbors) on multiple occasions to stop hitting my car with soccer balls. :angry:

Had a brief window of sunshine and the temp shot up to 71. Clouds have since rolled back in, and I can see some showers starting to sweep through on the radar. I'm buying a new car today, this is not the weather that I'd hoped for, dangit.

Congrats! Once I picked up a new car on a rainy day, the sales guy told me it was good luck...so there's that.

Muggy! 69F/DP 67F.

22 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

Congrats! Once I picked up a new car on a rainy day, the sales guy told me it was good luck...so there's that.

Muggy! 69F/DP 67F.

Eh, false alarm. I called ahead to see if they would let me drive it off the lot today, but since the bank won't release funding until business hours on Monday, they can't let it leave the lot. So we rescheduled for Monday.

35 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

Muggy! 69F/DP 67F.

Wow.  I did the same with my last car (that is my current and that I still have).  I was chuckling that day when I was "saying goodbye" and trading-in my previous car in the rain, and then when they rolled up with my new one, and I was on the way home in it, the sun started to come out.  :lol:

Well today there is no sun and I just got a 0.01" shower, with more on the way, so.... Currently at 69 with dp now 67.  A shame we will probably not be able to see this weekend's "Blood Moon" lunar eclipse.