Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Banter 2022

George BM

3 hours ago, 87storms said:

how do people upload photos here?  i've only tried from my iphone and the size limit gets me every time.  i know imgur was mentioned, but i'm curious if people are just using a compression app?  for vids, i'm assuming youtube is probably ideal.

I use the tapatalk app - way easier to upload photos than on the site.

6 hours ago, nj2va said:

I use the tapatalk app - way easier to upload photos than on the site.

thx, i never used that.  i saw that some people take screenshots of their photos and then crop.  i tested it out and it didn't reduce the size that much.  seems like tapatalk would be a better route.

Snowshoe had 7”.  Skiing was good. Kids had a great time. 

Most snow I saw anywhere this weekend was my yard though. Driving back I expected mostly bare ground. Snow was mostly melted even up near Snowshoe today. Yet I returned to full snowcover even on the south side of my yard. 
Mn1ucQ0.jpg

WUCrNXT.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

Most snow I saw anywhere this weekend was my yard though. Driving back I expected mostly bare ground. Snow was mostly melted even up near Snowshoe today. Yet I returned to full snowcover even on the south side of my yard. 
Mn1ucQ0.jpg

WUCrNXT.jpg

It got pretty mild out that way compared to the airmass we had yesterday. Probably mid 40s with a SW wind. Show us another photo of your yard later today. B)

It didn't get above 35 here until around 2pm yesterday, and I have no snow on the ground.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

Brady. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

That was the most annoying news to wake up to on mids. Seriously

100% - at this point we need to create a new verb for QBs who feel the need to troll us with their "retirements." Favre-ing, maybe?.  "Geez...Brady just favre-ed us again..."

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

That was the most annoying news to wake up to on mids. Seriously

He is an unlikeable, disingenuous egomaniac. What happened to being a better husband and spending more time with the kids? lol

He was always coming back, just a matter of where imo. I think he wanted to play in SF, but they probably wouldn't meet his demands. Denver was no longer an option so there sat TB, a team with no starting QB. Also the timing of him announcing this- he shat on NCAA selection Sunday, taking the limelight away from those kids and shining it on himself.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, CAPE said:

He is an unlikeable, disingenuous egomaniac. What happened to being a better husband and spending more time with the kids? lol

He was always coming back, just a matter of where imo. I think he wanted to play in SF, but they probably wouldn't meet his demands. Denver was no longer an option so there sat TB, a team with no starting QB. Also the timing of him announcing this- he shat on NCAA selection Sunday, taking the limelight away from those kids and shining it on himself.

Yuppppppp. All of the above 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CAPE said:

It got pretty mild out that way compared to the airmass we had yesterday. Probably mid 40s with a SW wind. Show us another photo of your yard later today. B)

It didn't get above 35 here until around 2pm yesterday, and I have no snow on the ground.

Also think a lot of the snow west of the blue ridge was upslope lake enhanced and that stuff has no water content and melts or sublimates the instant sun hits it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

All true but I have a morbid curiosity to see how long he can continue to play at this level. 

14 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

Mn1ucQ0.jpg

WUCrNXT.jpg

That’s a heck of a view 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

The first pic is looking southeast towards town. I’m on top of a ridge a couple miles northwest of Manchester looking down on the town. 

You get the award for most snow-focused real estate selection :lol: You didn't just settle for Manchester elevation, you decided to be all extra and went looked for a top of a ridge, hahaha That is awesome!

2 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Remember May 9th 2020. It was snow flurries all day long.  Stayed in the 30s most of that day .

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

Got like 3” at deep creek that day I remember. 

No snow here, just some rain showers, BUT I did set a new record low and 'cool max' that day, it was chilly for May 

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic