Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 25th Wintry Mix OBS THREAD

The 4 Seasons

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Models did bad with the CF....never got here even though most of them pushed it like 10 miles west of me. Swinging back east faster too than most guidance had it. Legit flash freeze potential near the coast where it got to 33-34F for several hours.

Yeah already pushing below 30 now, pretty nasty flash freeze coming , 29.8

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Models did bad with the CF....never got here even though most of them pushed it like 10 miles west of me. Swinging back east faster too than most guidance had it. Legit flash freeze potential near the coast where it got to 33-34F for several hours.

I went against my better judgement and bought into that. Silly error on my part.

at 28.5" on the season so at least better than 15-16...the average here since I moved from Waterbury is 63, total average since 1932 from the closest station and my obs since 2013 is just over 82, I did avg by decade and it's been going down since the 60's where the avg peaked at 118", and it steadily rose from the 30's to that peak, plot is interesting

NAM and esp 3km NAM at 18z have another round between 6-8pm hitting eastern MA/SE NH....but HRRR and RAP not as excited....more like a flurries on the latter while the 3km NAM probably has another inch or so from that. So some discrepancy on the short term guidance for later...we'll just have to watch.

• Like 1