Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2022 Obs/Disc: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Butterfly

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Here's my list of CT towns we're looking at:

Glastonbury, west Hartford, Simsbury, Cheshire, South Windsor.... 

You should check out Canton, we’re right next to Simsbury, schools are just as good or better, cheaper taxes and we have some neighborhoods  with 800-1000’ elevation for the ️ 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Johnno said:

You should check out Canton, we’re right next to Simsbury, schools are just as good or better, cheaper taxes and we have some neighborhoods  with 800-1000’ elevation for the ️ 

Same here in Plianville. It has that small town vibe.... Very good schools ( I've been pleased with the level of teaching and also the interaction between the teacher and us ). Close to work in West Hartford and taxes are low as well. When we looked for houses a couple years back, we saw some nice houses in West Hartford but at a fraction of the property for what we got here in Plainville. Definitely a lot more house and property for the money

1 hour ago, tavwtby said:

is that what that was, I was down in the dirty a bit ago and saw a couple areas of police presence, heavy, watertown ave was shut too, anyway here we coat...temp falling off the cliff

It looked pretty bad, just before the bridge/raised 84/8 intersection, westbound. Truck was crushed and on it’s top, over the guard rails and in the median. 

5 minutes ago, butterfish55 said:
2 hours ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Jay, move to Raynham or Taunton! Consistently the most snow in SNE, year in/year out. Great people, early green ups. God's country.

Prepare for 8” Next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, butterfish55 said:
4 hours ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Jay, move to Raynham or Taunton! Consistently the most snow in SNE, year in/year out. Great people, early green ups. God's country.

You want to move to Seekonk, and open strip mall furniture store in Swansea. Yes. And each Sunday you will cross the state line to eat lunch at Chelo’s, where you will dine on Seafood chowder and clam cakes. You shall leave your server a $2 tip because that’s not depriving them of a living for their work or anything. Do it at once. You shan’t delay.

• Like 2