Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2022 Obs/Disc: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Butterfly

40/70 Benchmark

43 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Euro did pretty darn good last storm for you. GFS was a cutter up the Hudson for a while 

41 minutes ago, dryslot said:

We will see which models laughs at which.

Yeah the Euro schooled the GFS last storm in the medium range. We’ll see if it’s got it’s mojo back or if it’s still in a dogfight for supremacy. 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

And so it begins….the first of many soakers on the way that ruin the so called great forecast.   Ahhh early spring in SNE, such a glorious time of year…said no one. 

Maybe we can line up another wet and dank memorial day and July 4th if we’re lucky  

• Weenie 1

42 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Oh ya….that was a real pair last year.  Good shot at it…Memorial Day is very often overcast and cool more often than not. 

don't recall exactly what year, early 2000s I think, was literally gloomy and dank like April weather north of Richmond until June, remember driving to Florida that year and as soon as we hit that area, beautiful, two weeks there and on the way back after that spot back to dank, also think it snowed on opening day at yankee stadium too, 02 maybe? that sucked, late leaf out and everything

2 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

don't recall exactly what year, early 2000s I think, was literally gloomy and dank like April weather north of Richmond until June, remember driving to Florida that year and as soon as we hit that area, beautiful, two weeks there and on the way back after that spot back to dank, also think it snowed on opening day at yankee stadium too, 02 maybe? that sucked, late leaf out and everything

2003 was brutal. 2004 had some shit days too in May I remember. 2005 had a nasty Memorial Day weekend.

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

2003 was brutal. 2004 had some shit days too in May I remember. 2005 had a nasty Memorial Day weekend.

yeah that could have been it, was definitely between 98 and 04 when I was living at an apartment in Waterbury, that much I remember, the next place I lived was an awesome thundersnow storm in Feb in I'm pretty sure 05

22 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Memorial Day last year was no picnic. Neither was July 4th. 
And I remember 2005. Wife was out of town. Had my sites set on 3 days of golf. Nope!

No picnic??? It was heavy sheet drizzle and rain that Saturday of memorial day weekend, and in the 40’s here. Absolutely Horrid!