Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2022 Obs/Disc: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Butterfly

40/70 Benchmark

21 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I bet 75% of your posts include the word "pal"...lol

Might be a nice little event for the CT / RI folks.  Not expecting much in my 'hood

Lol…just one of my sayings.  I’ll try to curb that some(pal):ph34r::lol:.  

Why would you think this might not be good for you Dave? 

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol…just one of my sayings.  I’ll try to curb that some(pal):ph34r::lol:.  

Why would you think this might not be good for you Dave? 

Looks to be more focused S of the Pike.      I am expecting a little snow, but prob not plowable, etc (although my town's DPW plowed for last week's 0.75" "event")   Blizz over to Ginx could get 2-4" 

7 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Looks to be more focused S of the Pike.      I am expecting a little snow, but prob not plowable, etc (although my town's DPW plowed for last week's 0.75" "event")   Blizz over to Ginx could get 2-4" 

Dave are you talking tomorrow? Or Saturday’s? I was talking Saturday’s. 

49 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Hope it's an absolute bomb for NNE followed by a blast of upslope.

Some weak POS that dumps on BOS and clips us isn't going to help much at this point.

You guys in SNE will need to get a ton of rain so that NNE can get the kind of event that can save good spring skiing.

I don't think SNE is required to get drenched for NNE to score here (well maybe southeast SNE would need to be)...this has a big longitude component to it. Could be the type of system where it's ripping snow in western MA and western CT right up into VT/NH/W ME while it's raining in eastern Maine

20 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I don't think SNE is required to get drenched for NNE to score here (well maybe southeast SNE would need to be)...this has a big longitude component to it. Could be the type of system where it's ripping snow in western MA and western CT right up into VT/NH/W ME while it's raining in eastern Maine

Ya, we like the sound of that. 

19 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I'm more focused on this threat for out here. I think it has a better shot than tomorrow to produce some plowable snow.

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

That ridge apex out west aligns pretty well with the chimney of Idaho…isn’t that kind of important with regards to ridge placement? 

Yeah that is ideal for east coast cyclogenesis, I’m rooting for the ridge to trend more amplified to give the storm more room to dig and get farther se areas in the game.

• Like 1