• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2022 Obs/Disc: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Butterfly

40/70 Benchmark

The wind is hammering us.  Roaring and honestly surprised we haven’t lost power.  East side of the spine/barrier on strong westerly CAA.  We can mix down very well in these thaw to CAA situations… like water flowing over a line of rocks.  It drops down with force behind the barrier.  The tree boughs have been getting abused the past 15 minutes.  I’d wager it’s consistent 40mph gusts.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Let’s wait a half hour and see what the goofus shows before we jump to conclusions. 

Yes I agree but pretty much every model has something and half the posts on here are about Wed so it was more about not clogging this up..of course the Nam went wild at 00z, called that.

Nammy naked 

nam-nest-hartford-total_snow_10to1-6913600 (1).png

nam-218-all-massachusetts-total_snow_10to1-7000000.png

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Yes I agree but pretty much every model has something and half the posts on here are about Wed so it was more about not clogging this up..of course the Nam went wild at 00z, called that.

Nammy naked 

nam-nest-hartford-total_snow_10to1-6913600 (1).png

nam-218-all-massachusetts-total_snow_10to1-7000000.png

Well this lame ass severe is pretty much over…so there won’t be any clogging going on in here now.  But if the GFS shows something positive…then go ahead and start one since we’re less than 48 hrs out currently. 

Some pretty good freight train gusts, I was fully expecting a tree on the house.  So far, so good with the personal property but some nice cracks and thuds in the woods. 

Side note, I went out with the flashlight to look for trees down and watched a Mink walking about.  That was kind of cool.

• Like 2