• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

2 hours ago, ineedsnow said:

driving from Westfield to Belchertown should be fun at 7am Friday morning

I was thinking the same thing. Westfield to Simsbury at 5:30 a.m. should be a blast. I'll probably take the over the river and trough the woods long way in through Granville. Always a nice long way to work route with almost no traffic. Ram Power Wagon work truck FTW!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

Models are trending north though. Even SNE might get screwed here

Huh. That's an unfounded and early.judgement. other models soothed south overnight. Could we be in trouble, that's always the risk, but, nor thinking that's where it will end up. Remember, it's only Monday. Expect more changes either way

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

What do you think about the Euro for you? Soundings 

download.png

download (1).png

download (2).png

Screenshot_20220221-072119_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-072154_Chrome.jpg

If I wanted all snow, I do not like where we stand this morning. Models are already pretty far north with more soothing to come I think. Just my opinion , it’s likely less than 3” of snow for anyone in CT and a lot of sleet and zr. Might flip back to snow at the end . I think sleet gets well up into NH at some point 

• Like 1

Just now, subdude said:

Friday's looking better and better for us. 

BOX pnc with a 100% chance of snow Friday this far out is interesting 

Thursday Night
Snow likely before 11pm, then rain, possibly mixed with snow between 11pm and midnight, then snow after midnight. Low around 21. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
Friday
Snow, mainly before 4pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 33. East wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

BOX pnc with a 100% chance of snow Friday this far out is interesting 

Thursday Night
Snow likely before 11pm, then rain, possibly mixed with snow between 11pm and midnight, then snow after midnight. Low around 21. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
Friday
Snow, mainly before 4pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 33. East wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Pretty much a lock from your area north.

• Like 1

My guess is sleet will def make it to at least the MA/NH border. You aren’t tracking that vort through central NY and keeping sleet line south of the pike. 

That doesn’t mean no big thump before that though. The thump looks very strong right now on most guidance. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

My guess is sleet will def make it to at least the MA/NH border. You aren’t tracking that vort through central NY and keeping sleet line south of the pike. 

That doesn’t mean no big thump before that though. The thump looks very strong right now on most guidance. 

Im not afraid of some sleet. The thump looks legit; even down here. This will not be an all snow event here, but we could get 6” of snow before we change to sleet and end as a bit of light rain

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.
  • dendrite unpinned this topic