Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 14 Super Bowl comeback snow OBS

Ginx snewx

13 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

SN- ongoing.   26F but there is enough solar insolation to melt it on our road and driveway now.   

Sorry Kev

Yeah shoveled the steep part of the driveway earlier and it’s bare pavement now. Tip’s solar spring doing the dirty work. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Massplow said:

What it look like for tonight in the foxboro area? Will this stuff need to be plowed? Trying to figure out what to tell our plow drivers if we will need to go out tonight or just salt. Tough storm with the super bowl tonight lol

HRRR has around 3-5" additional for that area (as per TT clown maps)

15 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Plows could be out tomorrow AM though. Dropping temps and snowfall overnight into the morning. Could be higher impact than today 

15 minutes ago, Massplow said:

What it look like for tonight in the foxboro area? Will this stuff need to be plowed? Trying to figure out what to tell our plow drivers if we will need to go out tonight or just salt. Tough storm with the super bowl tonight lol

The IVT is the wildcard. There could be an enhanced area of heavier snow where the best LL convergence zone sets up. You never know how these go but an additional 4-6” for someone who gets under it isn’t out of the question at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The IVT is the wildcard. There could be an enhanced area of heavier snow where the best LL convergence zone sets up. You never know how these go but an additional 4-6” for someone who gets under it isn’t out of the question at all. 

Thanks. Seems like we’ll have to wait and see to make the call. Just a tough call on what to tell everyone. I’d say I have 2-3 inches at my house in norton already.

7 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Where are the goal posts Will?

For what? For an additional 3-4”? Prob anyone from near a BOS to Ginxy line and southeast…NW of that looks a little lighter. Maybe another inch or two. I do think the best shot for something over 4” tonight is down in SE MA closer to Plymouth county and maybe over toward RI. 

• Thanks 1

Actually not fully sure if it is done... With said regeneration seeming to be in place just east of me where bands are oriented SW to NE. Maybe would get clipped by some of this but I have no f'ing clue. I actually saw a few blossoms pop up over Windham county proper that just missed us in the SW corner of the county

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

For what? For an additional 3-4”? Prob anyone from near a BOS to Ginxy line and southeast…NW of that looks a little lighter. Maybe another inch or two. I do think the best shot for something over 4” tonight is down in SE MA closer to Plymouth county and maybe over toward RI. 

Yeah meant for the IT, I figured I was too far west but I'll take a couple more inches. I know SE MA is getting the best.

• Like 1