• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 12/13 Event Quest for Blues to Envelop More Rather Than Less

North Balti Zen

Glad to see "around an inch" in the NWS forecast rather than the dreaded "up to an inch" or "less than a half-inch".  Of course the CWG is going with the dreaded "T to 1" for those of us east of the fall line with the latter to cover measurements on "grass and mulch".

Encouragingly much of any accumulation may occur when it is light between 6:45 and 9:00 AM or so. 

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Look at that. Why are we wasting our luck with some stupid 2” event.  Why can’t we Jack like this when it’s one of the numerous 20”+ storms near the east coast in the last few years. 

What if we are not wasting it? What if, instead, this is a primer to the atmosphere for future events?

• Weenie 3

10 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Look at that. Why are we wasting our luck with some stupid 2” event.  Why can’t we Jack like this when it’s one of the numerous 20”+ storms near the east coast in the last few years. 

I feel all of this, lol Been tough sledding (or lack therof)...gotta turn around eventually!

5 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I don’t get these people from other forums and their brashness. If I go to another forum I tread very lightly 

Me too. Only exception was one time after the NYC forum had a bunch of boobs in here acting like clowns I went over in there are started a sh!t storm as retaliation.  I didn’t say anything that was untrue…just a bunch of stuff they didn’t want to hear. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

I am speaking things into existence now. Gonna trend a 1993 redux into existence for mid-March only this time the jack is over us.

If we could ever get a March 93 three weeks earlier, I might be satisfied for life.

I think there are some here who are too young to either remember it, or maybe weren’t even alive for it. For those of us who lived through it, there’s nothing like it. Even if you didn’t get what you wanted for snow, how can you not be hypnotized by things like Birmingham Al with a low temp of 2°, 17 inches of snow, and up to 4” of snow in the Fla panhandle. In the middle of March.

Oh lord don’t get me going on that storm.

• Like 5

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic