Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 12/13 Event Quest for Blues to Envelop More Rather Than Less

North Balti Zen

17 minutes ago, H2O said:

the models are jumping around more than team short track speed skating

Let me introduce you to someone. His name is psuhoffman, and he'll debate you to no end about whether the models actually hop around at this range or it's really just relatively small changes around the margins.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, brooklynwx99 said:

would be some surprises in store if the 250mb jet verifies that strong... models often underdo the blossoming of precip with UL forcing

1073862206_namconus_uv250_neus_fh42_trend(1).thumb.gif.402ebce2682ae2a9ab3170b5cf72f078.gif

Yeah I was all over this last night. Some of the guidance has trended wetter/more expansive with precip over the last several runs.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Who’s us?

"US" doesn't exist here when it comes to yard specific impacts from a storm. The MA sub could be sliced into at least 5 sub-regions. We all have fun though. Remember the old days when there were no subforums? A total cluster fucck of utter weenism and region based trolling whenever there was a storm threat. So much better now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CAPE said:

"US" doesn't exist here when it comes to yard specific impacts from a storm. The MA sub could be sliced into at least 5 sub-regions. We all have fun though. Remember the old days when there were no subforums? A total cluster fucck of utter weenism and region based trolling whenever there was a storm threat. So much better now.

I basically disagree.  We had talent from Boston to Miami but people got pissed  when their area did not get snowed upon and”blamed “ that on people from other areas.

No way we benefit from Raleigh, forky , isotherm, Ray, ginx, Walt not actively being here. 

2 minutes ago, WEATHER53 said:

I basically disagree.  We had talent from Boston to Miami but people got pissed  when their area did not get snowed upon and”blamed “ that on people from other areas.

No way we benefit from Raleigh, forky , isotherm, Ray, ginx, Walt not actively being here. 

This I generally agree with.

The valueless, nonsensical posts from the hoards of weenies from NYC and Philly, along with the petty trolling, made it pretty annoying and often unbearable during storm threats. Easy enough to find content from mets and other talented folks in the general weather forums or other regions if I choose to.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic