• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
New England snowstorm memories.

CoastalWx

Not that I recall. TAN recorded 2.07" at the ASOS for L/E. It was a 2 footer storm for me living in downtown Middleborough. Very impressive widespread system.

The coastal front actually set up over SE MA in that one...it was a cold storm, usually those CFs set up closer to 128 or even 495 that early in the season. Because of where the CF set up, your area actually got some enhancement.

Then there was another area of ocean enhancement on the north shore where Peabody got like 3 feet.

The coastal front actually set up over SE MA in that one...it was a cold storm, usually those CFs set up closer to 128 or even 495 that early in the season. Because of where the CF set up, your area actually got some enhancement.

Then there was another area of ocean enhancement on the north shore where Peabody got like 3 feet.

yeah i was just going back over the PNS. that was a ridiculous storm.

yeah i was just going back over the PNS. that was a ridiculous storm.

That's why I said impressive overall. Seems like the majority of the area saw 12-36"

I'm a bit bitter about that storm as I got screwed with "only" 14 inches, but you know its a pretty good storm if you are disappointed with that amount. For so early in the season too, it was especially impressive, particularly along the coast (outside of the Cape).

I'm a bit bitter about that storm as I got screwed with "only" 14 inches, but you know its a pretty good storm if you are disappointed with that amount. For so early in the season too, it was especially impressive, particularly along the coast (outside of the Cape).

that was a tough one to watch because the initial wall of snow was very impressive - there was even >6" on the outer cape before it flipped - but all along i knew it was just a matter of time before i'd be 40F.

so goes it sometimes.

Weenie Ridge FTW

Weenie Hill in Tolland you mean. Weenie Ridge is just north of me. :snowman:

I was back at Cornell for that one in Dec 5-6, 2002...I was back for the Christmas 2002 storm at least. N CT got the jackpot too in the Nov 27, 2002 system, I think BOX has a map of that one too.