Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Medium/Long Range Discussion

snowmagnet

9 minutes ago, Ji said:

stayed in the area a few years ago on a snowmobile trip.  they dig holes in the ice and put small pine trees in the holes so they freeze in the lake for trail markers.  good thing because the one day we were there there was high winds and blizzard conditions and without those trees for markers it would have been very easy to get lost on the lake.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Don’t be surprised if the storm around day 10 trends to our biggest threat of the year. We haven’t seen a storm in a long time blow up like that to our west. I could see that trending below us and for once that one seems to have a little power behind it.

Kinda already showing that. Look at euro changes with this system

3 hours ago, ChesterfieldVa80 said:

I could agree more. Im taking the family to Canaan Valley this weekend for the first time. Hopefully we get some upslope fluff if nothing else.

Definitely some chances with all that NS energy flying around.  You'd be surprised at what can fall there/Deep Creek when radar is bone dry.  

5 hours ago, dsnowman said:

Mother Nature has been throwing us a bunch of sliders down and away. And so we’ve been getting a little anxious, crowding the zone, and so she throws us a few cutters (6z GEFS). Surprised to see that. Hopefully 12z gives us some meat right in our zone.

now this is the type of analysis i can get behind

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic